Winter is over. At least, coming from the midwest, that is my assumption. Yesterday, when I left work, the temperature was a warm 60 degrees; the sun was shining brightly in the valley; the street walkers had resumed their positions on the strip. Winter is officially over. When I was in Michigan, I would look to Mr. Robin Red Breast as his arrival signaled the end of the brutal winter months and the beginning of spring. In Vegas, sadly, there are no robins. However, judging by the onset of hookers trolling the strip, my assumption is that they are the robins of the west.
Anyway, for all of you still stuck in MI,IL, MD, DC, or IA--I pity you. Enjoy these last few weeks of shoveling snow, salting driveways, exceedingly high heat bills, and bitter gusts of cold air biting you in the arse.
*M*
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As a true Chicagoan.... I'm with ya sistah!
Post a Comment