Today I went to Kinko's to make copies for a presentation. I was standing directly next to a well-dressed, elderly black woman. She was wearing a farily conservative business suit, had her more-silver-than-brown hair in a sensible bun and was wearing tortoise rimmed spectacles. Her jewelry was sparkly, but understated. Her shoes? Classic and comfortable. She was holding what I assumed to be a business portfolio and making copies. I pretty much ignored her and went about my business.
Until I had to walk around her to get to another copy machine.
In her "business portfolio," there were pages of body building photos of just her. In the picture, the demure, classy lady I was standing next to looked like Zena, Warrior Princess. I felt my eyebrow raise just slightly when I saw the first couple of spreads shooting out of the copy machine.
When she got done with those, the woman began to make more copies of herself.
Naked.
*M*
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment