So this past weekend I visited my best friend Alana in Seattle. Though it was very dark and somewhat dreary and I got caught walking in a horrendous, torrential thunderstorm, I had a great time. This great time is mostly characterized by what I ate (yummy warm goat cheese patty swaddled in a blanket of walnuts and served with a tasty fruit compote and a very creamy, melt-in-your mouth pate) and what I drank (wine...lots and lots of wine. Martinis...lots and lots of martinis) but along the way I managed to develop a crush on an absolutely gorgeous gay man, visit the (un)happiest place on earth (The original Starbucks), meet a sailor, talk about pirates, see some marlin sail become airborn across a fish market, visit the world famous Snoqualmie falls, climb a hill, taste curds, find out what whey really is, spin records (haha) as a DJ, ride the SLUT, celebrate my Irish heritage, keep a leprechaun in my pocket, and other things that i cannot mention because one day I may want to run for public office.
As opposed to giving you a detailed play-by-play of my weekend, I'll just post the pictures. Enjoy!
*M*
Click here for some pics!Click here for more photosPS--For all my professional friends who spend too much time reading this and not, well, working, click on the little triangle at the bottom of the puzzle to really waste time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment