
This past weekend I saw my personal trainer (otherwise known as young tenderoni sexy booty number 1) and he worked me so hard I have nothing resembling legs left. My legs, which once stood strong and firm, now have the consistency of wet, limp noodles. In short: My legs hurt. Terribly.
All the while this young sadist was grinning at my extreme and clear pain, he kept telling me that the pain would subside, eventually. Eventually has not come. Later that evening, I went to JET Nightclub with two of my sorors and for a brief second (with the aide of vodka and tonic) forgot the intense, throbbing pain that permeated my legs. I danced for a little and then limped back to my car.
That was Saturday night.
Today is Monday.
I am still in pain.
I am in so much physical pain that this morning, when I went for my daily constitutional, instead of lowering my posterior onto the throne like I typically do, I ended up stretching my arms out straight in front and falling down--hard--onto the white porcelain. I went to walk down the stairs and almost fell when I realized my legs were not strong enough to support the weight of my body. I was asleep last night and turned over; halfway through the turn, I stopped and gasped because the sheets felt like glass across my tender skin.
When does this torture become easier?
*M*
No comments:
Post a Comment