Monday, April 21, 2008

Is Soliciting Illegal in NV?

So, dear readers, I have a serious question for you. Most of you are my friends, so I feel like I can ask this freely. And, since most of my friends are now lawyers, I really do want your honest feedback.

In this great state of Nevada, if I happen to give a man, say, I dunno $50 or so once a week, to make my legs shake and tremble and me call out loudly to Jesus and break into a hot--borderline nasty--sweat is that illegal?

My God, I hope not because I officially have a crush on my personal trainer at the Las Vegas Athletic Club. Seeing as how my training sessions are the most intriguing and stimulating dates I've had in a while, I'm honestly contemplating upping my one free session a month to two paid sessions a month. What makes this even more interesting is that my trainer--whom I will henceforth and forevermore refer to as sexy booty young tenderoni #1--graduated high school in 2002. That makes him several years my junior which means that while I was enjoying the last of my collegiate years and experimenting with vodka bottled in plastic bottles (gotta love Popov); wine in high-class cardbord boxes (Viva la Franzia); tequila with a red plastic cap for a top (ahhh...El Toro); and several other noteworthy concoctions brewed in bathtubs, black garbage bins, and kitchen sinks, he was most likely experimenting with Clearisil and trying to find a way to break curfew. This somewhat disturbs me. But, sadly, not enough for me not to seriouly think about trying to bounce a quarter off of his abs.

*M*

No comments: