Friday, April 18, 2008

Just a Friendly Reminder...I live in NV, NOT MI

This morning, at exactly 5:25 am, I was jolted awake from a very peaceful and restful slumber by the not-quite-melodic sounds spewing forth from my cellular device. After being startled out of a very good dream which involved me, a gentleman who goes by James Bond, a pair of dark sunglasses and a pair of pink furry handcuffs, I warily opened one very blurry eye and looked toward the direction of the sound. Red numbers, beginning with "313" flashed angrily on the screen and demanded my attention. Detroit.

Let me offer a kind reminder: 8:25 Detroit time is 5:25 Vegas time. I truly am still asleep, typically in REM stage 3, at 5:25 am. Though I always appreciate phone calls from friends and family, I would appreciate them more after, let's say 7:00 am.

Off to take a nap...
*M*

No comments: