Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Scattergories--Blogger Style

Scattegories - Bloggity Style
Right now I don't have anything mind-blogging to blog about and I"m still recovering from my first night of class...so I'm playing Scattergories--blogger style.. Here’s how you play. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following categories. They have to be real places, names, things. Obviously, the more creative the better!

What is your name? Miah

4 letter word: Moon

Vehicle: Mercedes

City:Miami

Boy Name: Murray

Girl Name: Madison

Stripper Name: Mind-Blowing Molly

Pimp Name: Macktastic

Animal: Meerkat

Occupation: Musician

Something you wear: Mock turtlenecks

Celebrity: Macy Gray

Food: Mexican peanuts

Drink: Moscato

Something cheap: Men

Something expensive: Me

Something found in a bathroom: Motions Shampoo

Reason for being late: making dinner

Something you shout: Meow!!

Want to play along?
Let me know if you are playing by leaving me a comment so I can come check yours out. Leave the link and I'll update this post with your link. If you don’t have a blog, just play along in the comments.

*M*

2 comments:

Tre Chic: Fashion, Art, Music said...

What is your name? Ducky(not my real name but ive grown use to the name! lol)

4 letter word: Doll

Vehicle: Dodge Ram

City:Denver

Boy Name: Donald

Girl Name: Dorothy

Stripper Name: trixy DELIGHT...LOL

Pimp Name: DOLLA BILL

Animal: Dolphin

Occupation: Dentist

Something you wear: Dress

Celebrity: Diana Ross

Food: dutch apple pie

Drink: DR. PEPPER...LOL

Something cheap: dildos

Something expensive: diamonds

Something found in a bathroom: dental floss

Reason for being late: driving in snow

Something you shout: DEFENSE!!! DETROIT BASKETBALL!!!

Evelyn Parkside said...

I LOVE it Ducky!